A perfect figure is what people idealize for themselves. Everyone is conscious about their physique. People are in unremitting effort to look stunning either in terms of their skin’s health or their body shape is concerned. You must be one of them. But what if your body fat deters your beauty. Our 30 day weight loss challenge is simple answer. In other words, it helps to drop excessive fat to reshape your body from round to striking. People don’t lose weight easily because they don’t follow proper exercise routine & diet.
In this article, We will provide you with all the tips required to burn your body fat with our 30-day weight loss challenge. As a result you’ll be able to maintain your shape as you want. You have to read all the recommendations of our 30-day weight loss challenge and have to implement them in your life. So, that you can get rid of this superfluous body fat. Before starting the tips to burn your body fat you need to know an important aspect that is:
How much you should weight?
It is very important to know for an individual that how much he/she weight. An obese person wants to know how much fat he should have burn to get rid of his plumpness. Similarly, a thin person wants to know how much should he gain to look attractive.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a tool to measure appropriate weight for an individual. We calculate this proportion in relation to the height of that individual. In words of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)Trusted Source:
- The BMI of less than 18.5 means that an individual is underweight or malnourished.
- BMI of between 18.5 and 24.9 is regarded as ideal.
- The BMI of between 25 and 29.9 is overweight or heavy.
- BMI over 30 points to obesity.
Body Mass Index is calculated with help of BMI calculator. In addition, you can visit to check your BMI and get more information.
30-Day Weight Loss Challenge:
Our 30-day weight loss challenge comprises on the key tips that will lead to burn your body fat and restructure it into a beautiful shape. To be honest body fat is something that vary from individual to individual. Some persons can gain and lose weight easily but it becomes very hard for the rest. It won’t be candid to claim like lose 100 pounds or lose 10 pounds in a week. But yes, this 30-day weight loss challenge will be fruitful in terms of burning the sticky fat around your muscles.
Key Tips to Burn Fat in a Month
The key tips to lose undesired body fat are as follows:
1. Keep yourself Hydrated
Human body contains more than 80% water. Body organs needs water all the time to work properly and maintain their functioning. Above all, you should keep your body hydrated to get best outputs. The U.S National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine prescribes men to drink 3.7 litters of water everyday and women to drink 2.7 litters respectively. Maintaining water intake leads towards less starvation and brings glow on your skin too.
2. Eat Healthy
Whatever you eat, it will definitely influence your body in body in terms of size and shape.You should be very selective in your daily meal if you want a perfect figure. I would suggest you to visit a nutritionist and have your daily meal plan according to your body demands. However, these recommendations will be helpful to burn your body fat:
- Eat dark leafy green vegetables that are jam-packed with nutrients.
- Avoid eating food rich in carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Shift your meals on the food rich in protein.
- Eat grains, beans and nuts that are encumbered with minerals.
- Complement salads in your daily meal.
- Cook your food in minutest oil.
- Don’t eat deep-fried stuff.
- Evade junk food from your diet.
- Confiscate carbonated soft drinks and energy drinks from your life.
- Avoid using sugar and artificial sweeteners.
3. Exercises to burn fat
The existing fat of your body is mainly removed and reduced with the help of exercise. Exercise accelerates all the body organs and boosts muscular action. There are many reasons to exercise regularly. Above all, it keeps you healthy. The body fat starts burning when all the body parts are actively working. However, it may vary depending upon the speed of your workout. The fat eliminating potential is the highest at the rate of seventy percent of your heart rate.
Levels of Workout
Workout is mainly divided into three levels according to the celebrity trainer Jillian Micheals thirty days shred. These levels start from beginners and end to the expert level:
1. Level One (Beginner)
The initial level of exercise is level one which is considered beginner level. This level is for those individuals who are starting workout from zero or haven’t exercised from long. This level contains ten-minute daily exercise for the initial few days for the challenge.
2. Level Two (Intermediate)
The second level is the intermediate level of exercise. You have to increase your workout time and speed to double. Fifteen-to-twenty-minute daily exercise is required to burn fat with accelerated rated.
3. Level Three (Advanced)
The final level is advance level of workout. You have to work at your extreme potential to lose fat at maximum rate. To achieve the advanced level we need at least thirty minutes to exercise daily.
Follow the above levels of exercises from beginner to advanced when you start your 30-day weight loss challenge. The vital exercise steps that you should execute are:
It is one of the significant exercises that will help you burn your body fat and reduce your size to 3-4 inches. Follow these steps to perform a plank:
- Lie down straight on mat.
- Position your body by pushing upward just as in pushups with bending your elbow.
- Focus on your head and let your elbow and hands support your body.
As it is a type of static exercise, you can perform it for 3-5 minutes.
Burpees include almost all the body muscles. It is the reason that it is regarded as one of the best exercises that one should perform on daily basis. You can practice burpees in the following manner:
- Firstly, you may stand up straight.
- Squat down by placing your hands on the floor.
- Assuming plank position, extend your knees and hips by springing up your hips and jolting your legs back.
- Jump forward with your legs to return into a squat position.
- Rise straight up, returning to standing position and completing one round of burpees.
You can repeat this step with cumulative swiftness.
Lunges is a type of static exercise. You can perform it by:
- Stand in straight position.
- Take a step from right leg ensuring body balance.
- Bending on right angles, set both knees in a line.
- Repeat the same with the left leg to complete one lunge.
Mountain climbers, jumping jacks, squat jumps, walking lunge and bird dog all are originated from these three basic steps. You should perform at leas ten rounds of each exercise steps to lose your body weight significantly in 30 days.
In conclusion, proper exercise & necessary diet is essential to get the ideal body shape. You can read the related article by striking: